Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Back in business

Well, I hate to blog or create content when nothing is going on.
I tried 5 or 6 trips from the Susky Flats to Raritan Bay with nothing to show.

I guided a father and son team on freshwater, but it was for mostly fun.

However now there is something to talk about. Raritan Bay is on fire. So is the Barnegat Bay area. The sedges are hot and of course Long Island and Staten Island have all woken up.

I am guiding a client this weekend on Sandy Hook, and going out with the team from Kayakfishingmagazine.net tomorrow.

Pictures and reports to follow. Keep and eye out here, no BS, no self promotion. Just stories from on the water.

Speaking of On the Water the feature article I did is coming out soon and of course the monthly Kayak Corner is ongoing. I just did an article on Kayak Tournament fishing, and my next one is on fishing bridges from the yak.

Time to get going folks. Reach out with any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment