Saturday, February 27, 2010

GREAT talking to so many people at the Greater Philly Outdoor Show!
This blogspot is holding my place while I build the guide site. Unlike many guides, my site is last on my list.
Good spots, great equipment, solid network and education anglers and clients comes first. You cant catch fish on a website!

Remember, its hard for us to have package prices because unlike a boat charter or head boat, we are CUSTOM designed for your needs.
A quick guideline,

Around $220 for a fully rigged trip, you just show up after our pre fish meeting.
Around $150 if you got lots of your own Toys you want to use.

Around $99 for an Eco tour, $150 for a family. Guys this is a wonderful way to get the kids and wife to see 'our way'
We have fun games and scientific projects to keep the kids happy and you better bring alot of film or a big video chip!

Thanks for all the great conversation and I will see more of you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment